Bydia is a best alternative app to get thousands of apps and themes for iOS devices. We can get the apps and games for iPhone, iPad that are not available in Appstore and iTunes. It is the one stop solution for the huge collection of apps and games. Yes, you can get a number of apps and games for free. You can customize your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with premium themes, skins and Launchers. Today, I am going to help you get Bydia Download on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
iOS is not like the Android operating system. You cannot install third-party iOS apps out of AppStore. Of course, you can download and install third-party apps on Android using TutuApp, Lucky Patcher, etc. Check How you can Get Paid Apps for Free on Android. The apps and games that you can get from this AppStore may not be available on iTunes and Apple AppStore.
Here is an important fact about Bydia download on iPhone is that, No Jailbreak Requirement. We all know that we need to jailbreak iPhone or iPad to install third-party apps like Cydia and Zydia. Here is an ultimate trick to Install Cydia Without Jailbreak.
In general, Jailbreaking an iPhone or iPad and an iPod Touch will lose its warranty for sure. It is risky and I won’t support jailbreaking. So, I am going to give solution for the question many users are looking for, How to Install Bydia on iPhone Without Jailbreak. Check this Step-By-Step tutorial and follow the instructions.
Bydia Installer Requirements
- An iPhone or iPad and iPod Touch.
- Updated Operating System.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Free App Store to get apps and games.
- Download themes and skins for your iOS device.
- Just add the URL of the Repo and get all the apps in the App Store.
- All apps and games are free.
- iPhone X, iPhone 8s Plus, iPhone 8s, iPhone 7s Plus, iPhone 7s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4.
- All subversions of iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7.
Download and Install Bydia for iOS 11/10/9 (iPhone, iPad) Without Jailbreak
It is not available on Apple AppStore or iTunes. Let me take you to the official site, and from there you can get bydia for iOS 11/10.3.5/4/3, iOS 9/8, etc. Follow the simple instructions to finish installing bydia on iPhone X, iPhone 8s Plus/7s Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini, iPod Touch.
- Download Bydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Make sure you have active internet connection.
- Click Upside Arrow Mark to Install the App. Of course, you can check the image given below.
- Click on Agree Button to Install Bydia on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- The New AppStore will be added to the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad, iPod Touch device.
Well, that is the simple tweak for Bydia Download in 2018. Let me Help how you can use the app on your iOS device to get apps and games for free.
Install Bydia on iOS 11/10/9 Without Jailbreak – The Best Alternative Method
This is the best alternative method you should give a try if the above one is not working.
- Download Bydia.iPA from this link. Save it on your iPhone or if you have downloaded it on your pc, you can transfer it to your iPhone using any file sharing app.
- Make sure you have installed Cydia Extender on Mac or Windows computer. Don’t forget the fact that it requires a computer for sure.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer using a lighting cable.
- Drag and drop the file onto the Cydia Extender, wait for a minute or so. It won’t take more than 2 minutes usually, also make sure you don’t disconnect your iOS device from the computer.
That’s all you should do to install the (.iPA) file onto your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
How to Use Bydia on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch in 2018
Now I am going to show you get the apps and games on your iPhone or iPad from the newly installed AppStore. It is not that tougher job. But, let me help you from my end.
- Go to Home Screen on your iOS device.
- Click on the App to Open.
- Scroll down and there you can install some packages of Apps, Themes on App Store.
- Choose Any Application from the Folders. Click on “Install” option to get the app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
That way, you can download and install the apps for free. Moreover, Check out the Tweaks for iOS 10 and customise your device in a way that you love.
How to Add Repositories on Bydia
I have shown you an easy way to add custom repositories to the app. You may try it out right away.
- Open the app and go to “Sources“.
- Under Sources, you need to click on “Edit” and then click on “Add” button.
- Now, the app will ask you to type the custom repository address. Please give it out now and then click on “Add Source“.
That’s the easiest way to add repos on any iOS device. If you wish to remove any previously installed repos, swipe left on them and then click “Delete“.
Bydia is the best alternative app for iOS AppStore. Download and Install number of applications and games on your iPhone or iPad and iPod Touch. Customise your iDevice with best themes and add value to its look and appearance. I would like to hear you in comments. Let me if you know any other method to get Bydia for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in 2018. Thank You so much.