Snap VPN for Windows and Mac is probably the fastest proxy service provider I have ever come across. Nowadays, the term “Privacy” has become meaningless. It’s not possible to stay anonymous and secure yourself on the web without taking help from a third party service such as VPNs.
Now there are a bunch of VPN apps that claim to provide high-end anonymity to its users. Well, most of them are pretty and works as described, but you will get their paid subscription which many might not be able to afford.
Snap VPN for PC is the only VPN which is 100% free and provides fastest servers from all over the world. Whenever the user tries to access any information or a website via Snap VPN, it will connect his computer to the nearest server of the SnapVPN. That in return lets him browse the content fast with completely hidden identity.
Snap VPN protects you from hackers and data stealers on the web by hiding your real IP address. Nobody will be able to track your activity on the internet when you have Snap VPN enabled. On the other hand, it won’t either save your identity for any kind of purposes. To make it clear, you are purely “ANONYMOUS” and “HIDDEN” with a powerful mask named “SnapVPN”.
Well, Guess What? Now you can use Snap VPN on your smartphone as well as on your PC. We’ve cracked down the easiest way to get Snap VPN for PC and here’s it.
Snap VPN Features
You may wonder why would someone choose Snap VPN over any other VPNs such as hola etc. To answer your question, we’ve mentioned some key features of this app which are as follows.
- First of all, Snap VPN is 100% free of cost. You don’t need to pay anything to download their app or use their service. As soon as you set up an account with Snap VPN, a lifetime free plan will be activated for you immediately.
- Unlike other VPNs, Snap VPN doesn’t restrict the speed of browsing. Despite being a free app, they provide unlimited speed to their users. No matter what you’re browsing, Snap VPN ensures that your speed is always stable and fast.
- Nowadays, some websites are using Geographical locking systems which denies your access to the site. But Snap VPN cleverly spoofs your IP address with a fake one and enables you to unblock any website.
- Snap VPN have a lot of servers in various places of the world. You just need to select the country and enable the VPN. The app will then assign you an IP address of that nation and makes your browsing private.
How to Download Snap VPN for PC Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac OS X
Unfortunately, Snap VPN is available only on Google Play Store and App store. The app was built specifically for smartphone users, so there’s no official way you can get the Snap VPN for Windows 10, Mac OS X.
However, you can still take help of any third party android emulator to install the app on your PC.
2. Once the downloading is over, open the Emulator folder and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
3. After successful installation, launch the emulator on your PC and wait for a few seconds for the emulator to load.
4. Now you need to sign in with a Google account to use Play Store. You can also a create a new account from there.
5. Now you need to paste this link and download the app on your Emulator. Within a few minutes, the app will be installed on your emulator, and you can start using it on your PC for free.
That’s it! you can download Snap VPN on PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 or Mac OS X.
Few other articles you may like:
Save yourself from your IP Address being misused with the help of Snap VPN on your PC. We have provided you the complete instructions to get Snap VPN app for your Mac or Windows to browse the internet without any fears. Share this article with your friends, thank you.