What is the need of maintaining Dual WhatsApp Accounts in one Android device?. Nowadays almost everyone has a smartphone with them all the time. It is observed that social media apps are the main purpose of having a smartphone these days.
People are very much influenced by social networking platforms, of course, it’s not a bad thing. As per the recent surveys conducted by many data analyzing companies, it is seen almost everyone is maintaining multiple social media accounts nowadays.
The reasons for having the need of maintaining multiple accounts (Ex: Dual WhatsApp Accounts) are endless. Many people prefer to keep their personal profile and business profile separate.
It’s almost impossible to use multiple accounts simultaneously on one android device. You have to first log out the old account and then only you will be able to use your second account. Switching between your social media accounts ain’t easy.
A lot of people are looking for solutions to use multiple social media apps simultaneously without any issues. Well, Today, we’ve got what you’re exactly looking for.
This article will guide you on how to use multiple social media accounts simultaneously on a single Android device.
You can run Dual Whatsapp Accounts, Dual Facebook Accounts, etc. using this method. So, let’s dive into the topic without wasting any more time.
Is that Possible to Use Dual WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone Simultaneously?
Yes, you can. In order to use multiple social media accounts, you don’t have to do anything complicated. The process is quite simple to use and pretty much straightforward to say. You just have to install a third party app that does the cloning job for you.
So that you can log in your secondary accounts in the cloned apps anytime and anywhere you want. Running dual Whatsapp accounts on a single Android device does not require root access. This method will work even if your Android device is not rooted.
We’ve found many sources that have provided tons of information on the same topic. However, most of them are quite complicated and time-consuming process.
So, we decided to provide a simple solution for this problem to our readers. There’s nothing complicated to worry about, it just takes a few minutes to set up the app and other stuff.
Just follow the steps properly in order to run multiple WhatsApp Accounts in one Android smartphone.
How to Use Dual WhatsApp Accounts On A Single Device
There’s a third party app called “Parallel Space” available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app will create a virtual space on your Android device where you can clone the apps to use them separately.
The cloned apps will perform same as the original ones, there won’t be any features missing in the cloned version compared to the original version of the app.
Parallel Space app is free to download in Google Play Store, there are no pro or premium versions of this app. It’s a completely free to use with extraordinary features given at free of cost.
Well, you need to spend a few minutes for setting up the app properly. In order to set up the “Parallel Space” app, follow the below given steps.
You may also check out the trick to Run Multiple Snapchat Accounts in one smartphone.
Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts Using Parallel Space App
- First of all, open up the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “Parallel Space” app, the app will most probably pop up in the first place of the results.
- Just hit the “Install” option to start the downloading and installation process on your Android device.
- Once the app is successfully installed on your device, just open it up and let it load for a few seconds.
- Now you will be asked to select the apps which you want to clone to use them as secondary.
- After selecting the required apps just hit the “Add” option to create a clone of those apps.
- That’s all, now you can open up the clone apps and log in your other accounts.
You can clone any social media app or game with the help of Parallel space app on your android device.
In order to run multiple WhatsApp accounts, just select “WhatsApp” and add it to the clone list. Now you can log in your second WhatsApp account in the cloned app to run Two WhatsApp Accounts on a single Android device.
Note: If your device is having 64-bit support, then you have to install an addon in order to make the app perform properly. Just install the “Parallel Space 64Bit support” app from Google Play Store. If your device doesn’t support 64 Bit architecture then you don’t have to install this addon.
Features of Parallel Space App
- Simple User Interface: The app itself provides enough tutorials and info for the user. The interface is also quite good and the options are pretty much easy to understand compared to other apps.
- Lightweight: Parallel Space doesn’t require any special resource to function, it doesn’t eat up your device’s RAM. However, the apps that you have cloned might use the resources of your device.
- Fast Switching: You can easily switch between the accounts with just one tap. Managing multiple accounts has never been so easy earlier.
- Powerful App: Parallel Space is quite powerful that can clone any type of app or game. It can run almost all the apps stably without crashing.
- Unique: This is the first ever app that runs application virtualization engine on any Android device.
Alternate Method for Two WhatsApp Accounts
In case if you don’t want to install any additional app to run multiple social media accounts, then you can follow up this method to proceed.
Most of the Android smartphones come with an inbuilt feature that can help you in maintaining multiple accounts of any game or app. You just have to open up your device’s settings and look for the option such as “Second Space” or “Dual Space” etc.
The process of this method is same as the “Parallel Space” app, you just have to create clones of your desired apps to use them as a secondary option.
This feature is seen mostly in Xiaomi phones, but other manufacturers also have started providing this feature in their smartphones. Xiomi MIUI 9 Launcher Apk will fetch you the MI user interface to your Android device.
Know Who Visited your WhatsApp Profile Today
Trying out 2 WhatsApp Accounts in one Android device is not a big thing from now. You can follow the instructions provided in this article to use your secondary WhatsApp account along with your primary one. Share this article on social media if you like the trick, Thank you.
Leave a Reply