Root your android smartphone and get access to thousands of features and use your mobile without restrictions. Today, We are going to Root LG g5 Smartphone with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Rooting allows you install restricted apps by your carrier without any restrictions. It means that you will not have restrictions to install apps from google play and other third-party app stores. Preserving the battery life up to 4 more hours is only possible through rooting.
Moreover, you can install custom ROM’s like Cyanogenmod which is popularly renamed as LineageOS. And also, you can install the latest version of the android operating system before everyone else. Rooting will also make your device faster by removing unnecessary bloatware. It will help you improve the CPU and RAM performance as well.
Advantages of Rooting LG G5
- Get access to Slow Motion Video like iPhone 6s, PhotoSphere and NFC Mobile Payments.
- Extend battery life up to 4 hours or more by installing apps similar to Greenify, DU Battery booster, etc.
- Install Custom ROM’s.
- OS updates before anybody else.
- Speed up the android device performance.
- Increase RAM & CPU.
- Install Third-Party Apps without restrictions.
- Free Wifi Tethering will make your smartphone much better without paying money for it.
You will be getting all the advantages listed above with rooting LG g5 on Marshmallow 6.0.1. Check out the simplest guide to root LG g5 android device.
How to Root LG g5 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using One Click Root
LG g5 Root guide will allow you install root apps on your android device. Installing such apps on your android smartphone will improve the performance of your smartphone in various ways. One important thing about rooting is that, I can say that it is similar to Jailbreaking iPhone. This will better help you understand if you are new to android.
There are many apps available to root your android smartphone. But, we are going to use One Click Root app today as it will root your android with no issues. Don’t worry it is a simple process and of course you can root android phone without computer sometimes.
- An Android Device. LG G5 as this guide is all about that device only.
- A Standard USB Cable.
- One Click Root app.
- a Windows or Mac computer.
- Internet Connection to download the app for your LG g5.
Get ready with the requirements to root your LG G5 smartphone.
Enable USB Debugging to Root Your LG G5
- Unlock your LG G5 Smartphone.
- Go to Settings >> About Phone.
- Click “Build Number” 7 Times.
- Come back to Settings for your Android device.
- Click on “Developer Options“.
- Toggle On the “USB Debugging” option and Click Ok on the Pop-up asking you “Allow USB Debugging?”.
Install One Click Root App
- Come back to the Home Screen of your android device.
- Click Here to download One Click Root software for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Go back to the file location on your computer and tap on it start the installation process.
- Click “Next” several times to finish the process and I suggest you follow the on-screen instructions.
Rooting LG G5 Smartphone Guidelines
That is the simple method to configure the settings and install the rooting software on your windows or mac computer. You should follow the actual process now.
- Open the software after successful installation on your pc and click on “Root Now“.
- Connect your LG G5 Smartphone to your Computer using a Standard USB Cable.
- Put your smartphone in USB Debugging Mode. Leave it as it is you have followed the steps given above.
- Click on “Root Now” and the software will detect the connected android device in next few seconds.
- If everything is fine, You will be show that Your device can be safely rooted. Click again on “Root Now“.
- You will be asked to create an account on One Click Root website. You can directly log in to your account if you have created already.
- Rooting LG g5 will be progressing now and it will show you the status.
- It will show you that “Congratulations! You are Rooted”.
- That’s all.
Congrats! You have rooted your LG G5 with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 by using the One Click Root app. Therefore you can use root apps on your android smartphone from now. Moreover, you can utilise every feature listed above.
Rooting is not a tough task until you have right app to do that. Of course, One Click Root is one of such apps to root your android device using computer. Now you may follow LG G5 Root Guide to root your device in under 10 minutes. I would like to hear you through comments. Thank you so much.