I know you are one among people searching for the Apple’s iMessage for PC. Go ahead, you are going to have a great time with iMessage on Windows PC.
Well, there are many messaging services in the market such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Hike, etc. No doubt they all are good for instant messaging and doing wonders for their audience.
However, when it comes to the best messaging service, then iMessage is often argued to be the best in the market. Anyone who uses iMessage for a while would definitely fall in love with its simplicity and user interface.
Of course, Apple clearly knows how to hook up users in their products, and that’s the reason why they are ruling the industry.
Unfortunately, iMessage is available only for iOS-based devices such iPhones, iPads, Mac OS, etc. Well, not everyone owns an iPhone or iPad due to the fact they are quite expensive.
So, there’s no way for a non iOS user to get iMessage for Pc which is running on Windows Operating System.
So What a Windows user can do in order to get iMessage on windows 10 Pc or Laptop? Well, the straightforward answer is “Nothing.”
You cannot officially install iMessage on your Windows Pc as its available only for Apple products.
But as you know, nothing is perfect. There are quite a few ways by which you can get iMessage for Windows 10 or Windows 8.
So, if you are one of those users who is desperately looking for ways to get iMessage for Pc, then congratulations. You’ve landed in the right place, Today, in this article, we’ll be sharing the simplest ways to get iMessage for Pc.
Why is iMessage The Most Prefered Messaging Sevice?
Well, the answer is pretty simple and short. iMessage makes communication among friends or groups much easier compared to any other messaging app on the market.
Also, you don’t need to download any additional add-ons or apps in order to send messages with blazing speed. And, who wouldn’t prefer free messaging service over SMS that costs money?.
iMessage boasts a unique and incredibly looking user interface which sets it apart from the crowd.
Sometimes you may wonder why someone would use iMessage when they already have WhatsApp for messaging purpose.
Well, not everybody in the world uses WhatsApp, and maybe some of your own friends might be using iMessage instead of WhatsApp.
In such situations, it’s not possible to connect with them without installing iMessage on your PC or laptop. You can only communicate with them if you have iMessage installed and its available only on iPhone or iPads.
As you all know how expensive Apple products are, in fact, these products and services are the costliest ones in the industry. Well, it does make little to no sense to spend a huge load of money just to connect and communicate with your friends.
That’s why we have found simplest ways to get iMessage for any PC for absolutely free of cost.
Download iMessage for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) – Using iPadian iOS Emulator
You can easily use iMessage on any of your windows based computer or laptop using an iOS emulator.
For this process, we’ve specifically chosen iPadian iOS emulator because it’s lightweight and compatible with almost all the versions of Windows.
Of course, you can install any other iOS emulator as well if you like, but the one we’re suggesting is a feature rich emulator for Windows. All you need to do is just follow the below-mentioned steps properly, and you are good to go!
- First of all, download the iPadian iOS emulator on your computer or laptop from the link.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and run the “.exe“ File of iPadian as Administrator. (Simply right click on it, and you will find the option to Run the program as admin)
- Accept the conditions and grant necessary permissions, the installation process will begin and should be completed within minutes.
- Now start the iPadian iOS emulator on your system and let the program load the programs/elements of iOS.
- Navigate to the “Search Bar” and type in “iMessage” in it. The messaging app will show up in the search results.
- Just click on iMessage for the PC and hit download, it will be installed on your iPadian automatically.
- That’s all; now you can open the iMessage in PC using the iOS emulator and start using it without any issues.
Hope you have successfully installed iMessage on your PC using this method without facing any trouble. In case, if you don’t like to install any third party app to get iMessage for Pc, then we have another method for you.
Download iMessage for Windows 10 PC (No Emulator) – Using Chrome Remote Desktop
If you have iMessage installed on your Mac and would like to access it remotely from a different PC, then this method is for you.
Here you don’t need to install any third party apps. But instead, you need to download an extension on your Chrome in order to access iMessage on your PC remotely.
You can call it as Mirroring the screen because the extension basically does the job of mirroring the screen. Nonetheless, here is the method that you can follow.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on your Windows PC and install the “Chrome Remote Desktop” extension.
- Now install the “Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer” extension on your Mac’s Chrome Browser.
- After successfully installing the extension on both the systems, just launch it to proceed further.
- Now open up the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer and follow up the instructions provided by the extension. You need to enter the password of your Mac in order to install the program on your Mac.
- Now open up the program, and you will be given a 12 Digit code which you need to enter on your Windows PC.
- That’s all, once you enter the code on your Windows PC, you will be connected to your Mac’s screen.
- Now you can remotely use iMessage on your Windows Computer without installing any third party apps.
Both the systems need to be connected to an Internet network. And, both systems should have a decent internet speed in order to have a lag-free experience. Enjoy using iMessage on PC with the help of these simplest methods.
Those are the two genuine methods to download iMessage for Windows 10 PC or older. Bookmark this page for more updates regarding the iMessage. Don’t forget to comment down if you have any issues with any of the methods shared above. Share this guide with your friends if you feel it helps, thanks.