iAndroid is one of the Best Android Emulators available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch). Don’t get confused, let me tell you in simpler words. The iAndroid Android Emulator can help you get Android apps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The app was first released in 2011 and now it has got few more advanced features.
A small conflict is associated with this app, that is, you need Cydia to download this app but you should jailbreak your iOS device to get Cydia app. Don’t worry, In this article, I will show how to Install iAndroid on iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking.
It’s not as simple as I just told you as takes a lot of time if you try it on your own. But this article is written by keeping it in mind to help you do it without hustling. Let me take you to the tutorial right away. Without further ado, let’s jump into the topic but do check the requirements.
Requirements of the Simulator
- Cydia Installer.
- Non-Jailbroken iOS device.
- Active Internet Connection.
- At least 200 MB Free Space on your iOS device.
- Repository URL.
I can provide you few of them like Installing Cydia without jailbreaking and the Repo URL. But you have to make sure with the other requirements mentioned out there.
How to Install iAndroid Android Simulator on iPhone, iPad or iPod
You are on the way to enjoy the exceptional abilities of the Android Simulator on your iOS devices. Let me tell you the fact first, you need Cydia to get the app we are talking about. Don’t worry, I have written an article on How to Install Cydia on iOS 11/10/9 without Jailbreak. Don’t worry about it, you can Delete Cydia anytime.
It’s not just enough to Install Cydia as it does not have the simulator app by default. You need to add a Repo Address on the Cydia App. Don’t panic, I will show you how to do that easily. Check out the instructions right away.
- Download and Install Cydia Installer on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 11/10 or iOS 9/8.
- Open Cydia application on your iDevice.
- Click “Manage” option which is at the bottom of the screen.
- There you can see “Packages“, “Sources“, “Storage“. You are supposed to click on “Sources“.
- Now, the Cydia will show you a list of Repos added to the Cydia app in the Alphabetical order. Cross check if you have added “Modmyi” repo to the Cydia app already. Otherwise, you should add it to now.
- Copy “http://apt.modmyi.com” without quotes and paste it in the URL bar you can see on the Cydia app.
- Just go back to the Cydia app and click on “Modmyi” repo and scroll down to find out the app.
- Now you can click on “iAndroid” and then click “Install” button to add it to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
It will take some time to complete the installation process. Once you are done, you can come back to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad or an iPod to access Android UI on your iOS device.
You are all set to enjoy the Android user interface and apps designed for Android on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod. Check out the advantages you are going to get with the process you have gone through till now.
Features of iAndroid Android Simulator
- The app will not replace the iOS operating system of your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Brand New Android User Interface.
- Customizable Android Widgets on your iOS device.
- Android Apps like App Lockers, Animation Maker Apps, Battery Saver Apps, etc., can be installed on your iOS devices as well.
- No Jailbreak is needed in any case.
- Completely Free app and No annual charges.
- Easy to Install and super simple to use.
- Switching between iOS and Android is super comfortable.
How to Use iAndroid Emulator on iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Just open the app to enter into the Android UI. You will have an eye feast looking out the Android kind of Apps on your iOS device.
Customizable Weather Widgets and other applications from your app gallery look stunning on your iOS device. Fell the new style of pattern lock screen on your iPhone from today.
In case, if you are unable to open the app, that will be because of untrusted developer profile. Trusting the profile will solve the issue right away and here we go.
How to Trust the Developer Profile?
Following the instructions provided above will leave you able to use the Android apps on your iOS device. But you are not yet allowed to do so. Go to Settings >> General >> Profiles and then scroll down till you see the last developer in the list. Click on it to open and then click “Trust” and come back to the home screen of your iOS device. That’s it!.
A lot more is on your way. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions about iAndroid Simulator.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is iAndroid?
The questions look like pretty simple and easy to answer but it has a lot of meaning. iAndroid is an Android Emulator that can help you download and install Android applications on your iOS devices.
2. Can I use All Android Apps my iPhone?
No is a simple sentence that has a lot to discuss. Literally speaking, you cannot install Android applications on your iPhone as we all know. But you can do that using few simulators and of course, we got to know about one of them today. But you cannot install each and every android app as the simulator is not designed as an operating system.
3. Is Jailbreak Must to Install Android Apps on my iPhone using iAndroid Simulator?
Jailbreak is no more and its an old concept. There are much more ways using which you can install all your favorite apps on any iOS device. You may try out Tutu Helper and its alternatives to make your job done. Moreover, the tutorial we have gone through is completely jailbreak-free.
Note: You cannot actually install one operating system into another one by replacing it. You can use one on another without any issues. That’s it!.
Few other articles you may check:
Start making fun of your friends with Android look and feel on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. So, that’s the best method to deal with the iAndroid on iOS 11/10 (iPhone, iPad, iPod). Feel free to comment down if you have any questions to ask us. We will post your questions FAQ as well. Moreover, share this article with your friends and let them also enjoy Android UI on iOS devices.