GarageBand is, of course, limited to iOS devices only. But you can use Garageband on Windows 10/8.1/7 if you follow the instructions I have provided in this article.
Usually, Products from Apple go crazy in the market whenever they are released. Well, GarageBand is one of exclusive Apple product designed for Music Composition purpose. It has a lot of add-ons and extra purchasable stuff that can help you create your own music.
Well, GarageBand is Apple Exclusive and limited to iOS-based devices only. There’s no official version of GarageBand for Windows 10/8.1/7 users. Well, we’ve cracked down the magic and found a way to download GarageBand for PC (Windows).
It doesn’t matter which version of Windows you are using, the method which I’m going to share will work on almost all the versions of Windows such as Windows 7,8,8.1, 10.
As I mentioned earlier, GarageBand is officially supported on iPhone, iPad, etc. You cannot directly install it on any other Operating System without the help of any third party application.
If you are one of those who are looking for ways to install Garageband on Windows-based PC, then you’ve come to the right place. So, without wasting any further time, let’s hop on the topic right away.
I have a couple of methods to share in this article that will help you to install GarageBand for PC (Windows). Do keep in mind that GarageBand doesn’t work on old and low spec computers or Laptop.
Download Garageband for PC using iPadian iOS Emulator
So, the first way to install Garageband on windows 10 is by downloading an iOS emulator on your computer or Laptop.
There are a couple of iOS Emulators for Windows on the market, but we recommend you downloading iPadian Emulator because it’s lightweight and free.
Now just follow the below-mentioned steps properly to get GarageBand for PC.
- Download the iOS emulator iPadian on your Computer or Laptop using the link.
- Once the downloading is completed, install the application on your system to proceed further.
- After you complete the installation process of iPadian, open it up and head over to the search bar.
- Just type “GarageBand” in the search bar, the app will pop up in the search results, just tap on it and click install.
- Now, wait till the installation of GarageBand app is completed in iPadian (May take a couple of minutes).
- That’s all, once the installation is completed, you can start using the app right away from the emulator.
Note: Please keep in mind that you haven’t downloaded the official version of Garageband on your PC. So, whenever you wish to use the app, you will have to open it through the iPadian emulator.
Install GarageBand on Windows 10/8.1/7 using Bluestacks
This is an alternative way to get GarageBand app on any windows system in case if you don’t wanna try the first method.
This method includes an Android emulator called Bluestack that will help you in downloading the Garageband app on your system. Just follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to get GarageBand for PC or Laptop.
You will need to have a Google account that needs to be logged in the emulator in order to proceed further.
In case, if you don’t have an account, you can create an account from the emulator without any issues.
- At first, you will have to download the Bluestack Android Emulator on your rig.
- Wait till the downloading is finished, once it’s done just complete the installation process for the bluestacks app.
- After the successful installation of Bluestacks, open it up and search for the app “GarageBand”.
- Now click on the app and select “Install” option to start the downloading process of Garageband on the emulator.
- Thats’ all, within a couple of minutes the app will be installed on your emulator and you will be able to use it from there onwards.
Note: This is just an alternate way of getting GarageBand on windows PC. It may not necessarily work with all the version of Bluestacks, but you can still try it and see if your luck works.
Bluestack Emulator is a bit heavy software, it requires a considerable amount of processing power out of your system in order to run smoothly. If you’re an old PC, you may face lags or freezes here and there eventually.
Rooted Bluestacks will work even more effectively than the normal bluestacks. Don’t worry, you can give it a try.
Features of GarageBand App
I agree with the fact that there are a lot of music composition apps in the market for almost all the operating systems. However, none of them are really worth comparing with GarageBand (Features wise).
Below I’ve shared a bunch of features that come packed with GarageBand for PC. The app has got everything that a music composer would ever need, all you have to do is just explore and pick up what you want from the bundles.
- GarageBand features a built-in MIDI keyboard which helps a lot in creating a variety of music tracks. Only a handful amount of Music software come with an internal keyboard and GarageBand is one of them.
- GarageBand can significantly enhance the sound quality and tunes of your track within the least possible time. The app is designed in such a way that can help you improve the tunes of your music and overall produce a decent quality track.
- The GarageBand comes with free instruments using which you can compose music easily.
- It allows you record the music you have composed and let’s you mix it up with other instruments as well.
- It comes with a huge list of loop collections that you can mix up with your music track. Well, some of them are free to use, while some can be unlocked by purchasing.
- GarageBand can automatically backup all your work and editing stuff to iCloud directly; it’s one of the most useful and coolest features in music composing app. Here are few iCloud Bypass Tools that you may like to use.
- Share your creations with the world with just one tap. Once you are done with creating or editing your music track, you can share it on your social media channels with one just click.
GarageBand is a simplistic yet powerful music composition app for computers or laptops. You can even use it at house parties to create DJ kind of music.
On top of that, GarageBand is available for free to download and use, however, it features in-app purchases. Since it’s a free to use tool from Apple Laboratory, Garageband is more than perfect in its field.
Those are the working tricks to get GarageBand on your computer running Windows operating system. Share this guide with your friends on social media if you feel it helps. Comment down if you have any issue with the methods mentioned above, thank you.