Looking for the Fake Gps for Pokemon Go with Joystick Support? you are all set to get it from this article, just go ahead.
Pokemon Go was launched all of a sudden, and it became a hit as soon as it was released. Initially, the game was available in only a few countries, but the craze of Pokemon Go was tremendous that gamers from all the countries are finding ways to play the game.
If you’re also one of them, then this article will help you. Fake GPS for Pokemon Go for Android 7.0, iOS 11/10 will let you play this game from anywhere in the world.
Moreover, you can Spoof Pokemon Location using the free location spoofing apps provided in this article (for both Android, iPhone).
This method will work on both iOS-based devices as well as in Android devices. However, everyone will not be able to try this method as it requires a jailbroken iPhone or Rooted Android device.
One with a rooted device or Jailbroken device cannot simply go and play the game; the game will not allow the user to play if it detects Root or Jailbreak.
So you need to bypass it somehow to play, here is a cool trick which will help you in avoiding the root/jailbreak detection of the game. It means that you will not encounter any errors or issues with the Pokemon go game while playing on your iDevice using Fake GPS Joystick tool.
Trick to Bypass JailBreak Detection in iPhones
Please note that you should follow the steps which I’m going to mention below very carefully. In case, if you miss something or if something goes wrong, then there is a very high chance of getting your account banned permanently. So read carefully before trying.
At first, you have to install Cydia on jailbroken iPhone, follow the link to download the Cydia app.
Now open the Cydia app on your iPhone, head on to sources option and type the following repo over there http://cokepokes.github.io/
Now come back, and enter this in the search option “Master Ball” and install it.
The installation will take only a few minutes, once it’s done just restart your iPhone.
That’s it; you are now all set to play Pokemon Go on your jailbroken iPhone.
Note: In case if you don’t see “Master Ball” option in the search results every after multiple attempts, just reload the sources, and you will get it on the next attempt.
Trick to Bypass Root Detection in Android Devices
Fake GPS For Pokemon Go for Android phones also requires root privileges. Here are the steps which you should follow to bypass the root detection in Pokemon go.
By the way, hiding the root privileges on Android phones are way easier than iPhones :p. So let’s start without wasting any more time.
- First of all, you need to do download the “Hide My Root” App from Google play store (check the link above).
- Since the size of this app is in KBs, the downloading will be over within few seconds.
- Once it’s done, open the app on your Android device. The app will ask permissions for root privileges, just grant the permission from your root manager app.
- Just click on the “Hide My Root” option which is there on the top. Wait for a few seconds now.
- If you see the success message on your screen, you’re good to play Pokemon go on your Android device.
Note: “Hide My Root” App may not work on devices which are rooted with the help of Kingroot, to make it work, you need to replace your kingroot root manager app with the SuperSu app. That’s it.
Fake GPS for Pokemon Go for iOS 11/10 on iPhone, iPad (PokemonGoAnywhere)
Note: If you are on iOS 10 or iOS 9, there are chances that the app won’t work. Upgrade the firmware on your iOS device immediately to the latest iOS 11.
Before trying this trick, make sure that you have properly hidden the Jailbreak of your iPhone. Fake GPS for Pokemon go will help you to move from one place to another place in the game, without actually moving in real life. I think it’s one of coolest tricks for Pokemon Go.
However, don’t get too excited in this, you need to be very careful before implementing it, if you commit any mistake then your account will be blocked for sure.
- Open the Cydia App (Which you have installed for hiding the jailbreak of your iPhone).
- Now head on to “Load Resources” option in the Cydia app, type this repo over there http://www.williamlcobb.com/repo.
- Now open the search option, type PokemonGoAnywhere and install it from the search results.
- That’s all; now you can easily move your character from one place to another place in the game.
Note: Your device should be in the north direction to make this trick work. Otherwise, the trick will not work properly. So make sure that your device is in the right direction before trying, else get ready to face a permanent ban of your account in the game.
If in case, you have any trouble installing it on your iPhone or iPad using above method, you can try out the alternative method.
Install Fake GPS for Pokemon Go on iOS 11/10 using Cydia Extender
Cydia and Cydia extender are two different applications. We all know about Cydia app, read about Cydia if you don’t know. Whereas, Cydia Extender is a pc software that can sideload any IPA file onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Let’s check out the instructions provided below to Install Fake GPS on iOS 11 or iOS 10 for Pokemon go (JoyStick).
- Download and Install Cydia Extender on your Windows or Mac computer. You don’t need Apple Paid Account Developer to do this.
- Download Fake GPS IPA file for iPhone from the web and save it on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB – A to USB – C cable.
- Select your iOS device from the drop-down menu on the Cydia Extender.
- Hold, Drag and Drop the IPA file onto the Cydia Extender.
- It will take some time to ride the IPA file onto your iPhone as an App.
That’s it! you can now use the Fake GPS on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 11. This method is exclusively for those who have upgraded their firmware to the iOS 11.
Fake GPS for Pokemon Go for Android 7.0, 6.0 (2018)
Note: Fake GPS will work on both Android 6.0 and Android 7.0 but with minimal differences. It’s always better to stay up to date. Update the firmware of your Android device to the latest version if available.
You don’t have to put many efforts on Android devices to fake your location in Pokemon Go. It’s a lot easier than iPhone, just follow these simple steps properly.
- First, you need to download the “Fake GPS” app from google play store.
- Now open the app, and enter the location wherever you want to the character.
- Now start the fake GPS, open the Pokemon go game to see the change of location.
- That’s it, just open the fake GPS app and enter whatever location you want.
Note: Fake GPS will only work if you’ve turned on mock locations on your device. To turn it on, open the developer options from the settings option and scroll to down to find the “Mock Locations” option. Just tick mark it to turn it on.
And one more thing which you should take care of, give a long time gap before changing the location in the fake GPS app, if you change the location so often then the app will detect you and will lead you to blockage of your account.
Pokemon Go Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go without Root (Android)
Fake GPS Pokemon Go is a paid application but works very fine in spoofing your real-time location. The automated technology of the app uses a well-navigated system that uses any Virtual Network of your choice as a reference and starts navigating according to that.
The GPS accuracy of the app is way better than that of the other apps of its category.
- Download the Fake GPS Joystick for Pokemon Go for your Android devices from the link provided above.
- It has modes of operation (Expert Mode, No Root Mode, Fake GPS Joystick, Automated Altitude, History, Favourites, Root Support for Mock Location Disabled, Fake GPS Go Routes).
- Open up the app and setup everything by selecting any of the Modes as said above.
How to Use Fake GPS Joystick while Playing Pokemon Go
Open up the app and follow the instructions:
- Open up the app on your smartphone (probably Android). Make sure you are using the active internet connection and Pokemon Go is active.
- Now move the map with your fingertips and locate any location from where you want to start playing the game.
- Use the Fly GPS Mode from all other modes it has.
Now, you can use Fake GPS for Pokemon Go with J0ystick Without root, enjoy the gameplay!.
Update: Written this article for iOS 10, Android 6.0 devices earlier. Upgraded the post with valuable information to make it compatible with iOS 11, Android 7.0 devices.
Few other articles you may like:
We all come to know that the Pokemon Go game is a combination of Advantages and disadvantages. To minimize the disadvantages and maximize the benefits, we need to apply few tweaks. One of such tweaks is Pokemon Go Fake GPS without root Tweak. If you can apply the tweak on Android or iOS, you will be able to play the game without moving. I would like to hear about it in the comments. Thank you so much.