Cydia App is hard to delete from iPhone or iPad as we all know. Actually, We cannot uninstall Cydia from iPhone’s home screen like normal apps. It does not mean that you cannot remove Cydia from your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch permanently. But I am happy for you because you are not going to waste your time anymore. I have two working methods to remove Cydia from your iPhone or iPad with ease. Just go through them and Delete Cydia App as well as jailbreak apps.
Do you know how to uninstall apps from Cydia on your iPhone or iPad?. It will be super simple if you can follow the instructions shared below.
If you haven’t installed Cydia on your iOS device, Check out the detailed tutorial to Install Cydia Without Jailbreak.
How to Delete Apps from Cydia
Well, go to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Look for Cydia app on the home screen and click on it to launch.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Downloads Symbol right beside the search bar on Cydia app.
- Just click on the app that you want to remove from Cydia. Select multiple apps to delete them all at once.
- That will open the details page of the app and Click on “Modify” option.
- Click on “Remove” to Uninstall the app from Cydia.
- Click on “Continue Queuing” to make more selection of apps to remove from Cydia.
- Select all apps and add all of them to the Que.
- Tap “Confirm” to delete all apps from your iPhone.
Hope that helps. This is the simple method to remove apps from Cydia using Cydia App. If you are looking to Delete Cydia from your iPhone or iPad normally.
How to Delete Cydia from iPhone or iPad running iOS 11/10 or iOS 9/8 or Earlier
Here you go! Follow the instructions step-by-step to remove Cydia completely on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Settings App on your iPhone or iPad to open it.
- Scroll down a little and Click on General [Settings>>General] on your iOS device.
- Scroll down till you see Profiles menu. Just click on it to open and configure different profiles you have installed on your iOS device.
- There you can see multiple profiles you have installed under Profiles. Click on Cydia to remove it from your iOS device.
- Click on Delete Profile to Remove the Cydia app from your iPhone or iPad with a single click.
- Enter the Password of your iOS device to authenticate the uninstallation process.
- Click on Delete Option to Finish the Cydia app removal process.
That’s all! You have deleted Cydia from your iPhone through profiles. You have one more method to remove the Cydia app without using profiles.
How to Uninstall Cydia Using CyDelete App on iPhone or iPad (iOS 11/10/9)
The CyDelete app is available on Cydia app itself. Just download CyDelete app before you remove the Cydia app from your iOS device. This app will help you remove Cydia apps from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad normally.
Download and Install CyDelete app on your iPhone. Press and Hold on the Cydia App. All the apps on your iOS device will start juggling including Cydia app and other jailbreak apps too.
Click on the “X” mark on the top left corner of the app to remove whatever the app you want to remove from your iOS device.
In general, you cannot remove the Cydia app from your iPhone or iPad normally. I have listed out the two awesomely working methods to uninstall the Cydia app on your iOS device without a computer. First, give it a try for the first method and then you can go through the second one. But believe me, you won’t face any issues with this methods. I would like to hear you in the comments and also let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.