CCSettings is nothing but the Control Center Settings. It is a Cydia Tweak and it will allow the users to add extra settings to the control center. By default, iOS 9 and iOS 10 users will get few control center settings. In which, few important settings are missing and they are Mobile Data, Mobile Hotspot, Battery Saving Mode, etc. You need to go to settings and configure all the time to enable or disable the above mentioned settings. But the CCSettings Cydia Tweak will add loads of settings to the control center of your iPhone or iPad.
In this article, I will guide you get the app for your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or iOS 9/8. This is actually a Cydia tweak and you need to install Cydia app on your iPhone. As of we know, you need to jailbreak your iOS device using Yalu or TaiG jailbreak tools in order to install Cydia. That is strictly not recommended as it can harm your iDevice.
There is no other way to install Cydia? Don’t panic, I have one. Check out the complete guide to Install Cydia on iOS 10 without Jailbreak.
Ready to Install CCSettings on your iPhone or iPad? Wait, Let me take you through the features of the tweak. Check out the UsageBarX and UsageBarXTerm Tweak to hide or make transparent iOS usage bar. It means that you can hide the blue bar while using google maps and red bar while recording the screen with Air Shou and EveryCord Screen Recorder.
Features of CCSettings App
- The app is a free tweak but can be applied through Cydia only.
- All necessary settings are power packed at one place.
- Add various toggle settings to the control center with a single click.
- Easy to customize and no skill required.
Experiencing is much better than just reading the text. You are just one step away from using the app on your iPhone or iPad. Do not forget to check out the requirements to install the app.
The app requires iOS 8 or iOS 9 and the support to iOS 10 devices has been added recently. It works on iPhone 4s, 5s, 5c, iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7s, 7s Plus running iOS 10 to iOS 8.
The app requires a jailbroken iOS device to install Cydia actually. But you don’t require jailbreak as you can install Cydia without jailbreak. Cydia is a must have app store to download CCSettings for iPhone or iPad as you cannot find this app on other app stores.
Download CCSettings for iOS 10/9/8 (iPhone, iPad) Without Jailbreak
I know you are eagerly waiting to add extra settings to the control center on your iOS device. Let’s dive into the major topic of this article without further delay.
First of all, Install Cydia anyhow on your iDevice. Connect your iOS device to the internet while performing the procedure.
- Open Cydia App on your iDevice.
- Type “CCSettings” in the search bar of the Cydia app and hit enter. Click on the app if you can find it right away and install it somehow. Otherwise, check out the
- Add CCSettings Repo to the Cydia app by going through the Manage Option. You may add big boss repo the Cydia to download control center settings app. The address is, http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/.
- Close the Cydia app and open it again and search for the app as same as Step 2.
- Tap the app and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
That’s all for this guide to install the app. You may configure the settings of the app to add and delete the toggle options for the control center on your iPhone or iPad or on iPod Touch.
Never worry about the limitations of the iOS Control Center. A Cydia Tweak called Control Center Settings will add few more awesome options in order to make the control center on your iPhone more meaningful. Check out the instructions given above to install the app on your iOS 10 or earlier without jailbreaking. I would like to hear from you about this tweak through comments. Thank You.