Recently, we’ve been noticing a lot of Android (Samsung Brand smartphones to be specific) users are facing Recovery is Not Seandroid Enforcing issue.
Well, this error is not limited to Samsung devices, it can occur on any android device irrespective of the brand. But. The majority of the users are using devices like Samsung Note 5, S7, S7 edge, S8, S8 Edge, etc.
If you’re an inexperienced or a complete newbie for Android, then you are more than likely to face this issue on your Android device. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back to help you out with this problem.
Today, in this article, we’ll be addressing all the major causes and solutions to get rid of Recovery is not seandroid enforcing boot loop error. It is actually a standard issue that mostly occurs on Samsung devices.
You won’t be able to use your device or perform any tasks such as Calling, Texting, etc. when your device is affected by this error.
Causes for Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing
You may wonder what’s the reason for this annoying issue that says Recovery is not seandroid enforcing whenever you turn on your Mobile.
Well, it’s not possible to point out the exact cause for this problem. However, we’ve got some clues that perhaps could have been the reason for this issue to occur.
- Unforeseen error in the Android or system update is the probably the most known cause for this issue. If you’ve recently updated your device or trying to update the firmware, then it’s likely for you to encounter this issue.
- Flashing of wrong or incompatible firmware can also lead to Recovery Is not seandroid enforcing issue. You’re not supposed to experiment with your device by flashing incompatible firmware unless you’re an expert and know what you’re doing.
- In case if your device is rooted, then you’re more than exposed to get affected with this error. Rooting isn’t a bad thing of course, but it could lead to software issues if not done properly using authentic rooting software.
- Installing a custom recovery can also be the reason for this issue. For example, if you’ve flashed 4.3 version Recovery mode on your 4.4 version device, then you’re on the verge of encountering this problem.
These were the major causes for the Recovery is not a Seandroid Enforcing issue. Now that we’ve figured out the reasons for this issue, it’s time to eradicate this annoying error once and for all.
How to Fix Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Now there are a lot of quick fixes that can help you to get rid of this issue. We’ve described all the working methods that you can perform on your device. In case, if a method isn’t working, then just move and try out the next process.
Performing a complete master reset on your android device is the best and easiest way to stop facing this issue.
You will have to reset the device from the recovery mode since the error doesn’t let you pass through the bootloader. Follow the below steps to perform a factory reset on your Samsung device.
- Turn Off your device manually or remove the battery to Switch Off the device forcefully.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- The device will turn on, and a screen will pop up where you have to select “Recovery” Mode to proceed further.
- There you will find an option to wipe out the entire data of your device. Just select “Factory Reset” and continue.
- Now the system will perform the master reset on your device. Usually, it takes a couple of minutes to get completed.
That’s it, once the reset is over successfully, you can turn on the device and start using it like before. Do not panic if your device takes time more than usual to complete the master reset, just be patient.
Note: The Above method to enter into recovery mode is for Samsung devices only. On other brand’s devices, you can try by holding Power + Volume button simultaneously.
If the above method doesn’t work, then it’s more than likely to be a system glitch. In such cases, Flashing the latest firmware will wipe out this error completely.
Now, this is a bit complicated process if you’re new to flashing world. But don’t worry, there’s a software called “ODIN” which is built specifically for Samsung devices.
It’s flashing tool which comes with the easy interface and allows you to flash Firmware on any Samsung device with ease.
Just download the Firmware file from the official site of Samsung and load it into ODIN to flash it.
In case, if you’re unable to figure it out, then here’s our published article that clearly explains How to Flash the Firmware using ODIN.
You can also flash custom ROMs and updates on your Samsung device using ODIN. Just head over to reference article to learn more about the flashing software.
Visit Service Center
Well, this is probably the worst thing that you’ll ever want to do. But, that’s the only option you’re left with now. Both the method which we’ve mentioned above should have solved the problem by now.
In case, if it didn’t, then there must be some serious issue with your device that needs checking.
If your device is in Warranty period, then most probably you won’t be charged for this small issue. In case, if your warranty is expired, then the Service Center may charge you a nominal fee to evaluate the issue.
But price shouldn’t be much of a concern for you unless the device is no more useful to you.
As an end user, we cannot do much now to get back the device. So, it’s better to get it repaired from any Authorised Service center to regain the access to your device.
It’s a software related glitch that doesn’t require much efforts to solve. So don’t worry, and head over to any Repair shop to get it done.
Few other articles you may like:
How to Fix Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing on Samsung Devices in 2018
SSL Connection Error [Fixed] on Android (Google Chrome) – 100% Working Tricks
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Free Download (Latest Versions)
No matter which Android version (or) device you are using, you will face errors and issues at some point. In such cases, you should follow this tutorial in order to fix them right away. Share this wonderful guide to Fix “Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing on Samsung Galaxy Devices” with your friends, thank you.
Leave a Reply