Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms which lets the user share pictures and short videos with their fans. You will find a lot of popular people and brands sharing photos and short snaps with their followers or fans. As you all know, nothing is perfect in the world of internet. With some reason, if you’re holding multiple snapchat accounts, then you can use only one snapchat account.
Using more than one snapchat account is not possible nowadays. Earlier, people use to jailbreak their iPhones or iPad in order to use their secondary snapchat account. As I said, earlier there were many jailbreak tweaks by which the users can easily use multiple snapchat accounts without any issue.
I’m not sure whether those tweaks are working or stopped by the SnapChat’s team. But I’m sure; there are many people who own an iPad or iPhone which isn’t jailbroken. I do understand the struggle which you will face while using more than one snapchat account. Check out the best Apps Like Snapchat with face tracking and other awesome photo filters that snpachat has.
- 1 How To Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on iPhone Without Jailbreak
- 2 How to Fix “Multiple Snapchat Accounts Not Working” Error
How To Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on iPhone Without Jailbreak
Due to the growing popularity, SnapChat’s database is getting filled. But still, there are many people out there who own multiple snapchat accounts and want to use both simultaneously. We have received many comments and queries on how to use multiple snapchat accounts without jailbreak. Also, the number of searches on search engines regarding the same topic are increasing tremendously.
So finally, we’ve decided to help you out people who are looking for ways to use secondary snapchat on iPhones or iPad which aren’t jailbroken along with primary. I have seen many complicated guides providing a solution for using multiple snapchat accounts on iPhone.
You don’t need to follow such lengthy guides. Today in this article, I’m going to share a simple and easy guide on how to use Multiple Snapchat Accounts.
Here I’m sharing the best way which you can follow in order to start using multiple snapchat accounts on one iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking. A few users have reported that the method is not proper, so I have added the solution in this article itself. Do read the steps properly, before trying this method.
Method 1: Multiple Snapchat Accounts Tweak (No Jailbreak)
You don’t have to install shit loads of apps to start using multiple snapchat accounts. The method which I’m going to share in this article is the simplest and the easiest one.
All you have to do is just download the cloned version of snapchat. Here are the exact steps which you would need to follow to use two snapchat accounts on one iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking.
- Copy this link http://bit.ly/2nfJdfl on your iPhone or iPad and paste it into the URL section of the Safari browser. Or else just follow this link if you’re reading through the Safari browser.
- The page will directly take you to the download page, below the snapchat icon, there is a download option. Just tap on it to start the download. The page is in Arabic language, so follow my instructions.
- While the app is downloading, just head over to the settings on your iPhone or iPad. Then open the General Option >> Date and Time, probably you may set the date and time automatically. If you did so, then just change the date to 8 Septemeber 2015.
- The downloading of the app will take a few minutes as the size of the app is bit large.
- After successful, just install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
Once you’re done with the installation of the downloaded app, you will find another snapchat app on your iPhone or iPad. Now all you have to do is just log in your secondary or second account in the snapchat app which you have downloaded from the link provided above.
Method 2: 2 Snapchat Accounts on One iPhone Without Jailbreak
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the Internet connection.
- Open Safari Web Browser on your iOS device.
- Copy and Paste “http://vip.othman.tv” without quotes on the URL bar of the web browser you have opened.
- Scroll down till you see the snapchat icon. Below that you will be able to see the download button.
- Click on that download button and it will ask you to proceed further to install the app and you need to click on Install Button.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your iPhone in few minutes.
- Before going to use the app on your iOS device, Just go to Settings>>General>>Profiles and Trust “CMN VIT” Profile.
- Go back to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad and launch Snapchat 2 app.
- Log in with your secondary snapchat account and start using 2 snapchat accounts on one iOS device.
Those are the two working methods I can suggest you. Few more methods and tricks are on the way. As I have mentioned earlier in this article, you may face some errors while using or installing the second app of snapchat, so here is a fix for all such errors.
How to Fix “Multiple Snapchat Accounts Not Working” Error
There is nothing to panic or worry if you face errors when you open the snapchat app which you downloaded from the link which I have shared in this article. It’s because of the frequent changes made by the app in every iOS update.
Apple has changed a lot of things in the latest version of iPhone; now you would need to trust the apps which you have downloaded from the unknown sources.
Before you start using any apps which were downloaded from unknown sources, you need to add that app to the trusted list. In case, if you don’t add the app, then you would get this “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” error in the form of pop-up when you open the app.
As I said earlier, don’t panic just follow these instructions to get rid of this error.
Fix 2 Snapchat Accounts Not Working on iPhone Without Jailbreak
In case, if face the error which I have mentioned above, then just press the home button. Now check whether you have properly installed the snapchat app from the link which I have provided in this article. To be sure, just uninstall the app and install it again.
- Head over to the settings options once again, then open the “General” option.
- Just scroll down a little bit till you find the “Device Management” option.
- There you will find many profile names, search for “VNE,” just tap on it and click on “Trust” option.
- Now you have successfully added the second snapchat app in the trusted list.
Most probably, now you should be able to use the snapchat app properly. I’m talking about the one downloaded from the link I have provided in this article.
It isn’t an illegal or wrong method; it’s a clone of the real snapchat app. This method is 100% safe and secure; your snapchat accounts will not be banned by using this method.
Now, you do not need to search the web to know how to use two snapchat accounts in single iPhone or iPad and of course, Android. Many webmasters out there say they will help, but I hope you do not waste time with such useless tweaks. Why because I have gone through such unnecessary tweaks on my iPhone and finally got the right one for you. Follow the simple instructions shared above to use