iSmartViewPro is a camera related software that will help you in monitoring your house or office when you’re out hanging somewhere else.
It’s CCTV related camera management app built for iOS and Android devices. You can pair up the app with your CCTV cameras and set up accordingly, this gives you the ability to access the CCTV footages anytime and from anywhere in the world.
There are many useful features in iSmartViewPro for PC such as Zoom Control, Start or stop video recording with just a single tap, store recorded videos anywhere you want (Offline or online), etc.
It’s a powerful tool to control your home when you’re out of the station, the developers have done a good job in coding the app. You can rely on iSmartViewPro app any day without any hesitations.
Download iSmartViewPro for PC (Mac, Windows)
As mentioned earlier, the app is available only for Android and iOS devices officially.
You can simply download the app from your respective app store if you want to manage your CCTV using a smartphone. However, iSmartViewPro on PC gives an advantage to a widescreen layout.
It’ll make the control management much more accessible than that of Android. For now, the developers have no statements on when the official version for PC will come out. So, you can officially install the iSmartViewPro for PC on Windows or Mac by any means.
But, there are some cool tricks to get iSmartViewPro for PC which we’re going to share in this article. It’s nothing official or recommended by the developers.
We’re just sharing safe workaround methods to get the app working any windows based PC for free.
It has dozens of features you can check them below:
- Video Recording in High Definition Quality.
- Free Storage Space to save files.
- Share, Edit, Manage footages from anywhere (just need a connection to the internet).
- A completely free app, no renewals, no payments.
- Supports 10X Zooming.
- Wifi (Wireless), Bluetooth Compatible.
How to Install iSmartViewPro on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 or Mac
We aren’t going to do anything complicated here to get the app on any PC. The method includes a third party software which will help you get any Smartphone on any PC or laptop for free.
Just go through all the steps properly, and you’d be good to use the app on your system with ease.
- Firstly, you need to download any Android Emulator on your Computer or Laptop. We recommend BlueStacks Or Nox Player as they’re quite easy and lightweight compared to other emulators.
- Once you download the desired android emulator, go to “My Documents” or “Documents.” There you will find your android emulator file.
- Just click on the executable file to begin the installation process of the android emulator on your COmputer or Laptop.
- Once the installation is completed, launch the emulator and log in to your Google account to proceed further. (Don’t worry, your account will be banned from using emulators)
- Now open Google Play Store in the emulator, search for “iSmartViewPro” and choose “Install” to download the app.
- The app will be automatically installed on your Emulator within a few seconds. After that, you can launch the app start using it without any issues on your PC.
Once again remember, there’s no official of iSmartViewPro for PC. The only way to use the app on PC is using any third party Android emulators like Bluestacks, Youwave, etc.
If you have trouble using Bluestacks, or Nox App player, choose yourself the Best Android Emulator for PC.
Few other articles you may like:
Download iVMS 4500 for PC Windows, Mac (Free) – Video Monitoring Client
Hik Connect for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac Free Download
Try iSmartViewPro app on your Windows or Mac computer using the bluestacks or any other Android emulator. Access and manage CCTV footages from wherever you are in the world just with the internet connection. Share “iSmartViewPro for Windows, Mac” guide with your friends, thank you.
Leave a Reply