GBWhatsApp is one of the finest and popular apps for Android devices to use 2 WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone. First, let’s talk about WhatsApp official app. Undoubtedly, WhatsApp is the most and widely used app for messaging, video calling, etc. After the acquisition by Facebook, Whatsapp has become the second most popular social media app in the world. Over 900 million people are using WhatsApp every day all over the world.
The official version of WhatsApp has got everything to back up your chatting experience. However, there might be a point where you find WhatsApp’s features boring or outdated. We haven’t seen any features being added in the recent times by the company. It’s obvious for anyone to feel that way. Don’t worry, get the Best WhatsApp Call Recorder and the Best WhatsApp Video Call Recorder to listen and watch your audio/video calls later.
However, there’s a solution for this. GBWhatsapp is a modded version of Whatsapp that features a lot of useful and extraordinary functions. Today, in this article, we’ll help with GBWhatsapp Download and its installation process.
Without jumping into the topic straight away, there are a few points that you need to know before using the GBWhatsapp Apk on your Android devices. So, let’s get into those points right away without wasting any further time. Follow up the guide carefully for GbWhatsApp Download and installation process.
Well, GBWhatsApp is no different to the official version of WhatsApp that is available in all the app stores like Google Play Store, App Store, etc. Both the versions feature instant messaging concept, and all the other things are same. However, GBWhatsApp comes with a few extra useful features and functionalities. There’s a lot of stuff you can do with the help of GBWhatsApp. Just like the default version of WhatsApp, anyone can download and install the GBWhatsapp Apk.
There are no prerequisites to use GBWhatsApp Apk on any Android device. It can be installed on any Android device; it doesn’t require any root access or privileges. If you still would like to root your android device, check out the tutorial to root without a computer. Even a ten-year-old Android device can run the GBWhatsapp without any issues at all. So don’t worry about the compatibility of your device, GBWhatsApp supports almost all the android versions and devices.
Here are a few useful features of GBWhatsapp that are not available in the official version of Whatsapp.
Features of GBWhatsApp
- You can hide your last seen status with just one tap. Well, this feature is available in the Official version too but once you enable it, you won’t be able to see the last seen status of others as well. But in GBWhatsApp, you can see other’s last seen status and hide your last seen status simultaneously.
- The Official version of WhatsApp allows anyone to broadcast messages up to 250 people only. But with the help of GBWhatsApp, you can broadcast messages to over 600 people instead of 250. It’s a great feature for all those who have Broadcasting channels.
- There are some privacy features as well in GBWhatsApp. For example, you can hide the Blue ticks to make the other person fool by not letting him know that you have seen his message. The latest version of default WhatsApp comes with this feature, but once you turn it on, you won’t be able to see other people’s blue ticks as well.
- It’s been years since WhatsApp changed its theme. GBWhatsApp allows you to change themes of the app according to your interests. There’s a separate store for themes as well, where you can download various themes and apply to your GBWhatsApp.
- GBWhatsApp allows you to send videos up to 50 MB whereas the official version allows up to 15 MB only.
- The official version of WhatsApp lets you send up to 10 photos only at once, but with the help of GBWhatsApp you can send up to 50 photos at once to anyone.
- The default version of GBWhatsApp allows Statusup too 139 Characters only. The GBWhatsApp allows you to put status up to 250 characters instead of 139.
GBWhatsApp Download for Android 2017 – Version 5.90
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to use GBWhatsapp without any issues. The process is quite simple, it won’t take more than 2 minutes to setup your WhatsApp if you follow the below-mentioned steps properly. Let’s hop into the guide of GBWhatsApp Download and Installing it on your Android smartphone.
- At first, download the latest GBWhatsApp apk using this link. (The file is free from virus, so don’t worry)
- Once the download is completed, Just head over to your downloads and tap on the downloaded Apk.
- The installation of GBWhatsApp Apk will begin, just give the necessary permission for the app to be installed.
- Within a few seconds, the installation will be completed. That’s all, now you are good to go.
- Open up the GBWhatsApp, enter your Mobile number to login or register in Whatsapp.
- You have to verify your Mobile Number through OTP verification.
- Once the verification is completed, just put up your name and start using the GBWhatsApp.
Note : You have to enable “Allow Installations From Unknown Sources” first in order to install the apk. To do that, head over to your settings and open the “Developer Options“. Scroll down through the options and check mark the “Allow Installations from Unknown Sources“. By doing so, your device will allow you to install any Apk apps or games.
That’s all, these were the simple steps to download GBWhatsApp Apk for Android smartphones. You can use your existing Mobile Number as well to login in GBWhatsApp. Another thing that I would like to clear out, your account will not be banned for using GBWhatsApp instead of the default version of WhatsApp.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Version 5.90 Apk
- A Schedule Messaging feature has been added into the latest version of GBWhatsapp. You can schedule option a message to any time and date in the latest version.
- The latest version allows you to select and send multiple videos in one go. This was a much needed feature that was added in the recent update.
- You can send various type of files such as Small Games, Documents, any other special format files in the latest version.
- Over 13 New launcher icons have been added in the latest version of GBWhatsapp.
- Some Minor bugs that results in force closing of the app have been fixed in the latest update.
Let’s hope a lot more useful features will come with the next version of the current app. This way, you can get the most out of your Official WhatsApp application.
Install GBWhatsApp 2017 Apk file on your Android smartphone or tablet by going through the installation instructions with images provided above. Make sure you follow each and every step with care. Show your love by sharing this guide with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus, or Twitter, etc. Thank you so much.