File Manager is one of the missing aspects of an iPhone and iPad comparing with an Android Phone.
Unlike iOS devices, Android gives you a default file manager to access system files, media files with ease. Let me give you the best file manager for your iPhone. Moreover, you can download and install third party File manager apps on your android device. iOS devices will not have a default file manager. Moreover, you cannot download and install file manager apps on your iPhone. iFile is, of course, one of the best file managers apps that we have for iOS devices.
But Filza is a better alternative to iFile on iOS platform. Actually, Jailbreaking will give full controls over your iOS device. You can add or remove system files from your iOS device and make your device unimaginable.
Many of us might have used iFile on our iOS devices but it is not that handier nowadays. And Filza File Manager app for iOS devices has taken over it.
The brand new file manager app is available for jailbroken devices on Cydia. In General, in order to install Cydia on your iPhone, your device must be jailbroken. But believe me, you can Install Cydia Without Jailbreak. Cydia will have awesome tweaks for your iPhone and iPad as well, so as to make your device handier.
Features of Filza File Manager
- Copy and Move files to different locations on your iOS device.
- Search Files and Folders easily.
- List out the Files with List Mode and Grid Mode with a thumbnail.
- Compress and Decompress different file formats like rar/tar/tar.gz/zip and 7z.
- Custom Themes.
- Custom Folder Icons and Folder Icon colours.
- Import and Export different file formats like .jpg, .png, .vod, .mp4, etc.
- IPA Installer, HEX Editor, Text Editor and DEB installer.
- View IPA/DEB File information.
- Send files to Windows-based devices using SMB.
- Supports Cloud Storage like Dropbox, FTP, webDAV and iCloud Storage.
These are the features of the filza latest version 3.3.0 and you can expect much more in the upcoming versions. I suggest your update the operating system of your iOS device to the latest version to enjoy all the features listed above.
Download Filza for iPhone Without Jailbreak (iOS 10/9 & iOS 8/7)
This powerful file manager on your iPhone allows you create wonders. You can access photos individually and rename them so as to quick access them whenever you need. Get access to Videos, and other files.
It will be much better for you to search for a particular file with its name or file extension. You can find attention grasping features of Filza iOS File Manager app later.
Check out the working method to Install the app on your iPhone or iPad without jailbreak.
- Download and Install Cydia on your iPhone Without Jailbreak (Most Recommended). Jailbreaking your iPhone can hurt you later.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone after wrapping up the installation process.
- Click on the Search bar of Cydia and Type “Filza File Manager” without quotes and hit enter.
- Click on the App and it will show you the app details. Now you should hit on “Install” option that you can at the top right corner of the iOS device.
- Now you need to confirm the installation process by clicking on “Confirm” and you can find the same at the top right corner of the screen.
- It will take some time and it shows you “Preparing and Configuring Filza File Manger” and finally wraps up the installation process. Please do not disturb your iPhone meanwhile.
- You can see the app is “Reloading Data” on your iPhone while finishing the installation process.
- Go back to Cydia and Click on Filza File Manger app on your iPhone or iPad to open up.
Go back to the home screen of your iOS device. There you can see Filza for iPhone and you can click on it to access the file manager. Thereby access and modify the files of your iPhone.
If you are not able to install Cydia on your iPhone without jailbreaking, you can go with the Bydia App Store.
Install Filza on your iPhone using a Cydia Repo
If at all you are not able to get the app from Cydia on your iPhone, I suggest you add the repo on Cydia app. To do that, Follow the simple instructions provided below.
- Open Cydia App on your iDevice.
- Click on “Manage>>Sources” on the Cydia app.
- Now, Go to “Edit>>Add” option to enter the repo for the file manager.
- Copy, Paste “http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/” without quotes on the Cydia app.
- Come back to Sources.
- Restart your iOS Device and Open Cydia again. Now, You must see the BigBoss Repo on Cydia app if you have followed the instructions carefully.
Check: Top Cydia Tweaks
iOS devices do not come up with default file manager apps. Even we cannot install third party file manager apps without jailbreaking. But we have Filza for iOS 10/9/8/7 without jailbreaking and you have given a detailed guide to install it on your iPhone. I would like to hear your feedback and see you in the comments. Thank You.