Do you know the uses of a Snapchat Saver Apps? let’s go through this article to know more about the topic. Well, you might have seen some really interesting or funny photos while browsing the snapchat. Most of us would love to save such photos on our device to share it with our friends or for future purpose. However, Snapchat’s life is quite limited and doesn’t let anyone save the photos on their devices.
The photos will be self-destructed after a certain period of time. In the official version of Snapchat, there’s no option to download the snaps. However, there are a few ways by which you can easily download or save the snaps and stories on your Android device. If you would like to know more about this then follow up the article till the end. Here’s a list of best snapchat saver apps for Android devices.
Of course, there are few methods using which you can download snapchat photos and stories without the sender’s knowledge. But, they are complicated processes and I won’t suggest them right here. To make it simple, you have a bunch of apps to save snapchat photos and stories on your Android devices. Looking for something new?, Check out the Best Apps Like Snapchat right away.
You may check out the wonderful tweak to Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on your iPhone or Android. Make the most out of the apps listed below and save photos, videos, and stories from all of your snapchat accounts.
2017’s Best Snapchat Saver Apps for Android and iOS 11/10/9 (iPhone, iPad)
1. Snapchat Saver App
Well, the name itself says Snapchat saver LOL!. This is one of the best apps on the market that lets you save the photos as well as stories on your device. The process of saving the photos using this app is quite simple. Whenever you see a photo or story that is being shared, just open the app and login with your Snapchat ID over there.
Then you will be able to download the photos and save them to your device. Snapchat Saver tops the list because of its smoothness in handling multiple downloads. You won’t find any issues like crashing or glitches while downloading the snaps or videos.
- Save Pictures and Videos at the same time.
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- No separate registration is needed except your snapchat account details.
- The neat and simple user interface is quite attractive.
- The app is not available for iOS devices.
If you are looking for something premium and quality oriented for saving snaps then here’s a sweet deal for you. However, there’s also a free version of this app which comes with limited features. The paid version allows you to download any photos, videos or stories anywhere and anytime. Unfortunately, the app is currently available only for iOS platform. You can download it from iTunes for free of cost and install it on your device.
There are no charges or limitations in Snapcrack. You can download as many snaps or videos you want through Snapcrack without any issue.
- Snapcrack is completely free to download.
- Don’t require Root Access.
- No Registration is needed.
- It won’t take much time to download the Photos, Videos or Snapchat Stories on any iPhone, iPad running iOS 11 or Earlier.
- You can save Photos, Stories, Videos to Photo Gallery of your iOS device directly.
- Not available anywhere for Android devices and it is limited to iOS devices only.
- The app is not available in App Store as it violates the rules of Apple App Store.
Casper is not limited to saving snaps and stories on Android devices. It’s much more than that, it comes with tons of features and functionality. Saving snaps or stories is one of those features for which the app is quite popular. Apart from that, you can also apply filters, stickers to the photos and share it with your friends. It’s more of like an alternative to snapchat.
Casper is currently available for Android platform, there’s no info available regarding the iOS version as of now. Just give it a try, I’m sure you will be amazed by the way how Casper works and how reliable it is.
- Almost Zero Drags and Glitches.
- It can save Photos, Videos, Stories at the same time.
- The app is not available for iOS devices.
Latest Update: Casper is no longer available as it has got some legal issues.
Snapsave could become a replacement of Snapchat app for you. Yeah, it’s one more top snapchat story saver app with enough features of Snapchat to attract the users. Well, it’s much more than your routine snapchat app. Snapsave lets you save almost any photo or story from Snapchat and share it with your buddies. You can also send snaps from the snapsave app itself. Well, the app has been removed from Google Play store.
However, the iOS version of this app is still available in the App Store. You can download and install on your iOS based device from App store for free. Yeah! you don’t have to pay anything in order to get this app from App store.
- The app is completely free for lifetime. It won’t charge you for saving photos, videos, stories, etc.
- The simple user interface is a wonderful feature that can make your work easy.
- Snapsave app is very small in size, thus the installing time won’t take too long and in return, it saves the space on your smartphone.
- The Photos, Videos, Snapchat Stories can be saved to Gallery without any third party apps and plugins.
- The app has been removed from Google Play but still, you can get it from third-party sources.
Here comes another snapchat saver app from the developers of Casper’s app. Initially, the app was developed for the purpose of viewing stories and snaps. However, the developers added an optional feature of downloading the snaps in the later versions of SaveMySnaps. All you have to do is just open up the app and login with your account in order to download the snaps. The app is currently available for Android platform only.
The iOS version of SaveMySnaps is under development and will be made available for download very soon.
- Looks similar to the Snapchat App.
- The simple user interface will help you save Photos, Videos and Stories with ease.
- Crop, Resize, Add Text to the Photos while downloading them to your device.
- It can download Photos, Videos and other stuff automatically when someone from your friends uploads the status.
- The iOS version of the app is not yet available to download.
Snapbox is one of the best snapchat savers for Android devices as of now. In order to download the snaps, just download the app and login with your snapchat’s id and password. All the snaps which you will download are saved on your Android device forever. Give it a try if you are looking for something simple and less complicated. Snapbox is currently made available for iOS platform only.
However, the development team of Snapbox has already started working on the Android version of Snapbox. You can expect the launch of an Android version of Snapbox soon.
- Snapbox is completely free to download and use.
- Less complicated app and it has easy navigation so that anybody can use this app without much of technical knowledge.
- You can save Videos, Photos, Stories with just a single tap.
- The app is very small in size, so it won’t take much resources of your Android device.
- It has a good reputation among the users with an awesome average rating in Apple ApP Store.
- The app is not available for Android devices.
- Few glitches and Crashes.
7. MirrorGo Android Recorder
Well, this one is a bit different than other apps. You can directly hit the download option to save the snaps with this app. It’s a screen recording app which is quite helpful for saving the videos from snapchat. Whenever you find any interesting video, just turn on the screen record and play the video on Snapchat. Your device’s screen will be recorded along with the video you played and will be saved to your device.
Like this, you can download and save any video or stories to your device within a few moments. The process and concept here might look boring, but it works like a charm. Unlike other apps, the quality of the videos will not be compromised here, you can set the resolution to your desired one.
- Capture photos, Record Videos and share them with your friends on social media with just a single click.
- Free app and it can be safely downloaded from google play store.
- You can customise the settings to get the better quality while saving the capturing the Videos and photos, etc.
- Sync Files between PC and Android device.
- Connecting to the server is slow and it may take longer than usual sometimes.
- Wifi connectivity issues won’t let you record the stories sometimes.
Snapsaver has the potential to become the best snapchat saver for android devices. It is super popular for its ability to download any story or photo. Additionally, you can download the videos as well using the Snapsaver app and save it to your device’s storage. Unlike snapchat, the photos or videos which you have downloaded using the Snapsaver app will be saved on your device forever. You can view the photo or video whenever you want through your device’s file manager app.
- The user won’t be notified while you save their photos, videos, stories, etc on snapchat app.
- Snapsaver app is completely free to download and use.
- The simple user interface will make you stick to the app more than you do.
- You can save Photos and Videos at the same time without any glitches.
- Capturing photos from the video status is yet another awesome feature it carries.
- The Snapsave app is not available in google play store and of course, it can be downloaded from any third party source out there.
Some of the apps mentioned out there are not available in Google Play and Apple App Store, It means that they are violating the rules and regulations. So they are not that safe to use, and of course, I am not recommending them to you. Whatever the apps mentioned above are only meant for educational purposes only. Share this list with your friends if you like this article, thank you.